On your first visit, the cardiologist will want to get a thorough personal history from you, and most likely, will want to conduct a physical examination. Depending on the findings of the tests and history, the doctor will want to go over various additional testing and treatment plan options.
What To Bring and How To Dress
- Bring all your prescription medications in their current containers
- Continue your medications as usual unless instructed otherwise by your physician
- Wear or bring appropriate clothing, such as comfortable, loose-fitting shorts, slacks or jogging attire; please do not wear one-piece outfits; you may be asked to remove your shirt or change into a patient gown, bring or wear comfortable shoes designed for walking
- Plan to be in our office for one to two hours
- Bring insurance forms/identification cards on your first visit to our clinic, you will be asked to fill out the New Patient Information Record